Why purchase a Geneseo Community Center Business Membership?
- Lower health care costs and fewer worker compensation claims for your business.
- Improved employee health and disease prevention.
- Reduced absenteeism, social support and reduced stress for your employee.
- Increased employee morale; which creates a more productive, customer-friendly employee.
Your Business Membership with the Park District includes...
- 10% off memberships at the Geneseo Park District for all employees.
- Two Healthy Lifestyle Seminars each year.
- One rental at the Geneseo Community Center. Pick from the Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool or Gymnasium for a team-building event each year.
How does my company become a Business Member?
- Contact the Geneseo Park District to express an interest in being a business member.
- Pay the non-refundable annual fee of $300.00.
- Tell your employees that they may purchase the membership of their choice at the discounted rate during your annual year.
Business Membership Details
- In order to receive the discount rate, your employee must show a current paycheck stub or a letter stating employment and a photo I.D. when they purchase their membership.
- The discount rate can be used to purchase your employee’s individual membership or, they may also use the discount rate on a household membership.
- All discounted memberships must include the employee.
- Only one employee discount may be used per membership.
- Payment plans are available.
- The discount rate may only be used for annual memberships.
- Cannot be used for 1 month, 6 month or outdoor pool memberships.
- No adjustments will be made for memberships already purchased.
- All memberships will be subject to the current refund policy which is, half of the unused portion minus a $5.00 service fee.